Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Slippers
Hot & Cold Gel Slippers deliver quick relief to reduce swelling and provide therapy to treat foot pain and discomfort. Breathable netting design and non-slip bottom. The unisex design is comfortable for everyday wear.
- Heat therapy for sore feet
- Cold therapy to reduce swelling
- Maintains flexibility & form when hot or cold
Cold Therapy: (Cooling instructions based on slippers conditioned at room temperature.)
1. Place slippers in bag provided and lay flat in freezer for 90 minutes.
2. Remove slippers from freezer and test temperature for your personal comfort level.
3. If the temperature is too cold, remove slippers and reapply when temperature is comfortable.
4. You may also wear thin socks while wearing the slippers for additional protection.
5. Place in the bag provided and store in freezer for future cold therapy use.
NOTE: DO NOT apply cold therapy for more than 20 minutes.
For Heat Therapy: (Heating instructions based on a 1,200-watt microwave.)
1. Clean microwave before use.
2. Slippers must be at room temperature before microwave use.
3. Distribute gel evenly and place slippers flat, side by side in the microwave.
4. Heat at full power for 30 seconds. Flip slippers and heat for an additional 30 seconds.
5. Remove, knead well to evenly distribute the heat and check for desired temperature.
(Temperature will continue to rise slightly.)
6. If the slippers feel too hot, remove and reapply when temperature is acceptable. You may
also wear thin socks while wearing the slippers for additional protection.
7. For additional heat, return to microwave and heat in 30-second increments. Watch the
slippers while heating, as excessive heating may cause them to rupture and leak.
8. Place in the bag provided and store at room temperature for future hot therapy use.
NOTE: DO NOT apply heat therapy for more than 20 minutes.
Out of stock